Thursday, July 18, 2013

Some Pretty Just Because and a Special Sale You Won't Want to Miss

I was taking some pictures of a beautiful antique lace scarf on my antique dress form and after I redressed my dress form after her photo shoot, I couldn't help but fall in love with my pretty gal all over again.  She is all dressed in her finest frippery...






She's been dressed in this same beautiful outfit for some time but I just can't seem to find anything that looks as lovely as this, so she just keeps her same duds on.  Oh well...


On a non-related note, baby needs new shoes so I am running a sale in both of my Etsy shops like nothing ever seen before.  Visit The French Laundry or Elegant Farmhouse between now and the end of the month and use the code SUMMERSUN to receive 30% off of your purchase of $50 or more.  Sorry, does not apply to items "On Reserve" or on layaway.

Until next time,
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh la la, my dress form doesn't even have dress. You've inspired me to find one for her. How very beautiful Judy. Off to check out your shop. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for a beautiful Summer garden party. Have a lovely sunny weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments.