Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pink Saturday and New Pretties

I thought this little handpainted drawer was just divine with its old green paint, pretty pink handpainted roses, and glass knob. But then as I was setting up my pictures for listing it on Ebay, I thought it would be fun to show it with some of the pretty items I have procured this week after visiting some wonderful online shops which I have actually come across by blogging...who knew? Anyway, many of those items just happen to be PINK, hence the relevance for a PINK SATURDAY post, hosted by Bev at How Sweet the Sound. My creative juices start flowing just looking at this box of pretty ribbons, millinery, and wish tickets from Andrea and gorgeous Paris inspired gift tags from Amy . The beautiful handpainted drawer is available by clicking here. I think I'll organize my creative bits and bobs something like this once my art studio is finished being built. Organization AND beauty = a winning combination, don't you think? Well, I have an antique sale to attend tomorrow, so I simply MUST cut this one short.


Until next time,
Pin It!

15 comments:

  1. The drawer is a beauty but the hanky in it is to die for. Thanks for sharing. Happy PS gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great box filled with pink goodies! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to reach out and say it's mine. Some beautiful finds, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture! I agree about having all your goodies organized in pretty containers. It's just as inspiring when you get ready to create.
    Thanks for sharing & happy Pink Saturday!
    Nerissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy!
    I adore the drawer! The little extras in it just make it even more adorable.

    Have a great Pink Saturday!
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Day! What a delightful box!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable drawer. Thanks so much for sharing all of the pink goodies...YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What could be better than a beautiful drawer full of pretty pinks?!

    Happy Pink Saturday, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so pretty!! I love the way you've arranged everything in it!
    Have a wonderful pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A drawer FULL of goodies! I ADORE it!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Fifi

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely picture...all your things are wonderful..I love the little drawer with the roses. Happy Pink Saturday and have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely box full of lovely things. Happy Pink Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post, as I would expect from you, so glad you came by.... enjoy your Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments.